10 guidelines for your journey in this weird corporal world of scattered objects:
1. You will encounter fierce resistance from your lower soul to the intellect’s domination. Force it down or it will force you down.
2. Refrain from argumentation with men and animals. Silence is closer to truth.
3. Consider the breathing rocks. In them are lessons for you, if you indeed have a heart!
4. Lose yourself in the desert for a length of years. God’s Book is your map, remembrance your compass.
5. At night, there is much in the stars that can be overheard. In the day, dig for gold in the sky.
6. Occupy a laboratory. Make it your home for the duration of your stay in this world.
7. Know that the world is a dead weight only He can lift. Every glimpse of pain is expiation. Every thought will direct you to its source.
8. Believe and then do more than believe. You will penetrate into the secret name.
9. Love does not expect hopelessly. There is no despair in prayer.
10. Death is your project.